Monday, March 28, 2011

from Join the Journey (Isaiah)

enjoyed Isaiah 61 in Join the Journey this morning...

Exaltation of the Afflicted
1The (A)Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me,
Because the LORD has anointed me
To (B)bring good news to the (C)afflicted;
He has sent me to (D)bind up the brokenhearted,
To (E)proclaim liberty to captives
And freedom to prisoners;
2To (F)proclaim the favorable year of the LORD
And the (G)day of vengeance of our God;
To (H)comfort all who mourn,

and

10I will (W)rejoice greatly in the LORD,
My soul will exult in (X)my God;
For He has (Y)clothed me with garments of salvation,
He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
And (Z)as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
11For as the (AA)earth brings forth its sprouts,
And as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up,
So the Lord GOD will (AB)cause (AC)righteousness and praise
To spring up before all the nations.


"We hold the key that can unlock the door and release the prisoners of darkness and restore, rebuild, and save lives. The greatest thing we can do with that key is be intentional in unlocking all the doors we can by sharing God's truth with the world. The Lord is just, and the day of His vengeance will come. But we proclaim life everlasting as oaks of righteousness by the grace that He freely gives us through faith in Christ Jesus." Ashley Remmert

No comments:

Post a Comment