Wednesday, March 30, 2011

26 and 27 weeks and KICKING!

i am THRILLED to report i can finally say for sure i know the baby is KICKING! i was unsure for some time...the literature says, "anywhere from 16-24 weeks, you could start to feel the movements inside you..." well, here i was almost 27 weeks and STILL unsure...so i scheduled an apt to hear the heart tones and the NIGHT BEFORE i feel him, no questions asked. then again the next morning, then again on the couch at the dr's office...but it ended up being ok cause my mom and dad were in town and so my mom got to come in and hear the heart tones, even though i was not concerned at all at that point!
thanks GOD!
it's quite an interesting experience, feeling my baby moving around inside me...kinda feels funny! but at least i know he's alright if he's moving! keep it up little man!
26 weeks
27 weeks
so happy with my new potted geraniums!
they remind me of my grandmother, euince!!! she always had some on her front porch!!! AND of Europe! they were all over Italy and Greece! i love them! and i think they look great against out white house!

No comments:

Post a Comment