Wednesday, May 11, 2011

baby shower / Mother's Day weekend in SA!

my sweet high school friend, Julia, and her precious mother, threw me the nicest baby shower saturday morning! i loved it so much! it was great seeing my mom's friends as well as mine and we received wonderful gifts!
hostess gifts!
i love it. the Groos' have one of my pieces hanging above their mantel! and the little beast box is mine too!
check out the CUTE display of baby clothes! the best was the little GUAYABERA shirt! so San Antonio! Baby H is going to look so cute in it!!!
Julia and her mom with me, kelly and Ellie.
the spread! it was at 10:30, so brunch was served! delicious fruit, biscuits with strawberry butter, breakfast tacos mimosas, coffee and COOKIES of course! they were delicious!
check them out! they were so soft and yummy!
my girls! these two were my brides maids! jana and julia!
opening presents!
what a cute lion hooded towel
the Groos' have the coolest stuff displayed in their home. i should have taken more pictures of the folk art but these eggs really drew me in...

what a collection!

next, are some photos at home from the weekend...
grandad showing Ellie all the art work in the house! she was intrigued.
grandad and ellie channel surfing.
ellie playing picnic with Lucy and Cami
Prit with her NEW IPAD! go PRITTY! steppin' it up! now we just got to get you a newer iphone!
LUCY! my parents new dog
ellie playing in the wrapping paper
the girls! lounging on ellie's blankets!
daddy and ellie
granny and ellie (and Betty White)
Mother's Day Breakfast! dad made his famous pancakes with fresh fruit and eggs and bacon! yum!
My matty was very sweet and got me my very first Mother's Day card! i loved it and love thinking about being a MOTHER!
all the boys were very sweet in treating the girls this mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment