Friday, April 1, 2011

who reads this thing anyways?

well i know my faithful friend Jenn Mosburg and my loving parents, as well as my sweet husband...but i have no idea if anyone else even sees this blog anyways...

which is fine...


i know i look at a hand full of blogs i have bookmarked and don't even really know the people. so the possibilities are endless, really...


i'm still going to do it...but it's just funny cause yesterday i told matt that i really just kinda do it for myself. it's kinda like a journal or sorts, like a place where i compile all my thoughts. odd that i make it public. i guess some posts i do put out there for others to potentially see. but there are definitely those that i just post due to my compulsiveness to "have it on there" so that that subject does not get left out???

oh well, i will carry on. and i think i might just print my blog. wish there was a really easy way to do that...but i was just thinking what if i loose it somehow, that would be terrible.

6 comments:

  1. I read it!

    I'm the same way...I kind of do it more as a journal for myself these days. AND I'd like to print mine too, but not sure the best way to go about doing that!

    Hope you're enjoying pregnancy. Can't wait to see that little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany!
    I Know I don't know how to go about printing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary Emma! I stumbled upon your blog looking for Waxwing birds!!! Incredible...I feel the same way at times...but you will be suprised who reads these!!! Hope you can visit my blog sometime! Have fun...and I understand congratulations are in order!!! It's going to be a BOY!!! I have two son's...older and am now a grandmother to twins...Mae and Vivian who just turned 1! They are on my blog as well! (Of Course!) I adore them! Can't wait to get my pics of the waxwings on my Blog!!! Thanks to you I know what they are!!! Take care... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I read it, and love it!

    Love you!
    Matty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best thing I've ever read... sometimes I just look at your photos though. I'll see like 3 or 4 on Matts, but always know I can go to your blog and can see the 75 other shots from your trip. Haha. I love it

    ReplyDelete