Wednesday, April 13, 2011

our first baby shower!!!

oh my goodness, we had such a nice first baby shower! so many of our friends joined us to celebrate the arrival of baby boy Hawthorne, and showered us with wonderful gifts!
here are some photos of the decorations i did and of all our friends and opening gifts!












i thought this one was funny. my sister in law suggested i take a photo with ellie so she could have a picture with her 'cousin'! she did this with her niece at one of her baby showers! I thought, oh that'd be a great idea, but ellie had another agenda! i love the look on both our faces!
too cute! hattiebelle and ellah
cute ells
ellah and ellie - checking eachother out
micah with the girls!
aina and i - both pregnant!
with kati
the beginning of opening presents!

cool Happy Birthday Banner the Clemon's had made for us!!! we love it!
awesome Speedster from Susanne

jen had a custom Hawthorne board made for baby H! matt freaked!!!



my parents lovingly gave us our UppaBaby Stroller! we were so thankful and excited about it!
smiths, kati, me and the clemons
the next door neighbors, Van Kirk's and the carruths
our community group friends, jon, cassie, angie and jeremy

kelly, our gracious hostess (and my mom, not pictured)

3 comments:

  1. So fun! The decor looks like pictures from a magazine....so pretty! :) I could eat up that Nothing Bundt Cake cake....yummmy! You look great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, right! i was so excited he took those photos...he told me, i am going to get my big lens cause i know you like the out of focus detailed shots! made my day!!! i love the shots too!
    how is ava??? love all the coordinating outfits with her and faith!!! so cute!
    ya'll take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and yes those cakes were to die for! red velvet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete