Friday, April 1, 2011

pregnancy brain...

well, it's official, i believe in Pregnancy Brain...i've experienced it several times already: giving my dad the wrong key to get in the house when he was done with his meeting, only changing flight times (which was to the day before) under my reservation number as opposed to mine and matt's to get home from California last week, looking at the shades one minute seeing they were opened and then getting up the next to close them, only to find them already closed? matt says i asked him to close them and he did and i have no memory of that...wierd! i am sure there are more examples, i just can't remember them right now, go figure!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could say that it all goes away after you have the baby, but I cannot. I say that I'm "slowly regaining my mind." But I'm almost certain that mine won't ever be the same again!!

    ReplyDelete