Saturday, September 19, 2009

Euince...

my mom called a couple days ago, on the 17th, to remind me, thursday marked the 20th anniversary, of my Euince's death.
i cannot believe it's been 20 years. i know my mom misses her a lot and i miss her, too. i wonder what it'd be like to be with her now and for the past 20 years... we spent so much time together as i grew up. she passed away when i was eight. among the favorites were; watching Golden Girls and Jack (Three's Company) together in her bedroom. i'd be doing gymnastics with my feet up in the air, or drawing on my lapdesk, and she'd sit and chew half-torn sticks of double mint gum and apply her original Chap-Stik. oh, memories!

i think it's been around 12 years ago, that my daddy tom passed away.


this was their 40th anniversary party.

No comments:

Post a Comment