Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend!

we had a great time, relaxing at home, with my parents. ate some yummy food, including a long over-due indulgence in Steaks! yum!

went to see my friend Jana, who has to stay in a long-term hospital for 6 weeks, b/c she has an infection in her back they are trying to clear up with constant IV-antibiotics.

it was nice being home with my parents and we enjoyed a lovely Easter Service at First Pres. downtown and ran into some old friends down there as well.

Parker, at home, with her Easter Eggs
Matt and Parker
S C R A B B L E time! Matt slammed us in both games :(
me, aggie, parker and matty
relaxing at Bose while my dad looked around, these chairs are not the easiest to look at, style-wise, but they were AWESOME!
now this chair is easy to look at. Matt's dream Eames Chair.
Sarita Sharpe
Sarita again!
Agnes and Parker in the background
sleeping angel on the way home!
another one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment