Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009 in San Antonio...



julia's new pups! so, so cute!!!


relaxing!

what a task...making 140 cookies, as party favors, for my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary in California!

we configured it took 34 man hours! wow!

the finished product! thanks mom, dad, matt and keli!

preparing for my military 'interview' with my grandfather in California.

getting ready to chow down! easily my most favorite meal ever! mom and dad's Thanksgiving and Christmas' dinners!

cute aggie with her santa hat on. she wore it for hours and never really knew it was there!

how cute! the men in their red plaids. matt and dad matching in their 'buffalo plaid"!

dinner!

me and my uncle bruce, the funniest ever! we love you uncle bruce!

scarves from Keli, from China. it was a scarf Christmas, for sure!

matty in his bow tie :)

one of matt's gifts to his sister, an awesome print from the Eiffel Tower at night!

gift to Azizu Sulemana and picture of me in Pompeii for my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment